Business Innovation session
Client: Royal HaskoningDHV Location: Peterborough, United Kingdom
Role: Service Designer & Facilitator Duration: 3 weeks
Skills: Facilitation, Dynamic speaker, Design Thinking, Service Design, Business Development and Strategy
Royal HaskoningDHV is an international engineering and project management consultancy firm leading the way in sustainable development and innovation. They are focus on delivering added value for their clients while at the same time addressing the challenges that societies are facing.
Royal HaskoningDHV is active in aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, rural and urban development and water. Globally it ranks in the Top 50 Global Design Firms.
- Design a 7-hour (multidisciplinary) business innovative session for the maritime business unit of Royal HaskoningDHV located in Peterborough, UK
- Prepare different dynamics that allow to align key different profiles of the maritime business unit, regarding the launch of a new technical solution
- Prepare visual tools that help -to the key profiles- define: the added value, resources, business model and sales strategy behind the new solution
Session Pictures and digitalization (blurred for confidentiality)
- Client Royal HaskoningDHV
- Date 6 julio, 2017
- Tags Business Development, Design Thinking, Facilitation, Service Design, Technology