Attijariwafa Bank Hackathon
Client: Attijariwafa Bank Location: Casablanca, Morocco
Role: Lead Presenter + UX Strategist Duration: 1 month
Skills: Facilitation, Dynamic speaker, Design Thinking, Service Design, Business Strategy, UX Design
Attijariwafa Bank is the leading bank in Morocco and the third largest in Africa. The bank maintains offices in London, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Shanghai, The Netherlands, Tunisia, Senegal, Ghana, Mauritania and Mali. It has been listed on the Casablanca Stock Exchange since 1943.
The 1st Attijariwafa Bank hackathon can be considered the biggest fintech hackathon in Africa, with the simultaneous participation from 4 other countries: Tunisia, France, Ivory Coast and Senegal. A total of 320 participants got totgether during 48 hours to develop the best ideas regarind the focus: “Know your customer, know you banker, know your colleague”. This hackathon is part of a very ambitious digital transformation roadmap from the Bank group.
- Determine fun dynamics to keep the attendees active during the 8 phases of the 48 hours of the 1st International Hackathon
- Lead Presenter (dinamizer) of the hackathon, including the welcoming of the event and the closure ceremony
- UX strategy facilitator, responsible to help each team to define the best user experience (user’s journey & usability design) in their projects
- Prepare the teams for their final pitches in two main areas: speech and visual support, before the presentations in front of the jury
Official “Best of Attijariwafa Bank Hackathon” video
Portal review -from a Moroccan newspaper specialized in economic and financial information-
- Client Attiariwafa Bank
- Date 10 mayo, 2017
- Tags Banking, Design Thinking, Facilitation, Hackathons, Service Design, User Experience, UX Testing